All members must purchase at least 50 qualifying shares at a par value of $5 each at the inception of membership. These are dividend paying shares which may be sold to other members on termination of membership. Read more about membership requirements below and fill out an application. Please contact us with any questions.
Membership of the Credit Union is opened to:
- A member of the Royal Barbados Police Force.
- A member of any other National Security Force or Service e.g. the Barbados Defense Force (including the Coast Guard) and Barbados Fire Service.
- A national of Barbados serving in a Regional Security Force or Service.
- A member of the Special Constabulary or of an auxiliary arm of any of the above named Forces.
- Civilian staff attached to a mentioned organization.
- The husband, wife, child, father, mother, brother, sister, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, daughter-in-law, son-in-law, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew and first cousin of a member.
- Retired or past employees may obtain or retain membership.